Brasstown Community Civic Center Facility Rental Information
The Brasstown Community Civic Center strives to fill community needs by providing a fully equipped facility. The facility can be rented for:
- Club Meetings
- Fund Raisers/Benefits
- Business Meetings
- Church Functions
- Birthday Parties (bounce houses allowed, inside and out)
- Family Reunions
- Yard & Estate Sales
- Holiday Parties
- $50.00/Day Rental Fee
- $50.00 Cleaning Deposit
- Kitchen Only Rental: $10/day
To book an event, please call us at (828) 361-3040
In addition to our larger event room/gym with seating for 850 guests, the Brasstown Community Civic Center houses the Scroggs Room and museum, perfect for smaller groups and meetings
The BCCC has a “Type 1 commercial community kitchen”. This commercial kitchen is available to residents of both Clay and Cherokee counties. We worked with local small farmers and home gardeners to supply a certified commercial kitchen that can be used for their canning and preserving needs in such a way that they may meet the new requirements to sell their product.
This kitchen affords area residents of Clay and Cherokee county an opportunity to supplement their income by creating products such as jams, jellies, preserves and baked goods.
The population desiring the commercial kitchen is made up of local residents, farmers, and those selling goods at the Farmers Markets. The community kitchen also serves to educate those selling home made goods on proper safety and health regulations.
The expense of this kitchen upgrade was totally funded by donations, fundraisers and private grants.
Rules for use of Brasstown Community Civic Center
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the property
- No smoking in the building
- No alterations shall be applied to any painted surface
- You are expected to provide supervision to assure safety, care, and compliance with rules
- If property damage occurs, reimbursement to BCCC will be your responsibility
- Padded green chairs are to remain in the Community Room
- Turn off all lights when leaving
- Securely lock all doors, except front door
- Do not leave food in refrigerator
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
- In winter, leave thermostats set on heat at 64, and in summer on cool at 74
- Return of deposit is dependent on a thorough cleanup and no damage to premises
- All deposits and fees are payable with return of Agreement
- If you want BCCC to provide clean up after your event, please make arrangements with us when you book the facility
- Keys will be available via a lock box at the Brasstown Community Civic Center. Please call the day prior to your event for your code. Return the keys to the lock box at the conclusion of your rental.